Host a Pop-Up Boutique
Pop-Up Boutiques are essential to our work at WAR Chest Boutique and Women At Risk, International. When you host a Pop-Up, you support havens of hospitality, safety, and restoration for women around the world. You respond to our overseas partners’ frequent prayers for more product sales. By inviting friends and family to your event, you raise awareness about the risks that women face and ignite passion in others to respond. Help empower survivors to earn an income with dignity--far from their lives of slavery. Hosting a Pop-Up Boutique allows you to participate in rescuing, redeeming, restoring, and empowering the world’s most vulnerable, and it costs you nothing but your time.
Your Hosting Guide
1. Select a venue, such as your home, office, church, school, or local market.
2. Once a date is set, invite your friends! We'll help you with promotional materials, including invites, flyers, & even social media content.
3. Pick up your product at the nearest WAR, Int'l location, or if you live out of town, we'll mail you your items--shipping is on us!
4. Set up your pop-up boutique & be as simple, creative, or elaborate as you choose! Feel free to ask us for ideas!
5. Your guests can purchase items directly from your event & take them home! We provide an easy-to-use purchase form and accept all forms of payment.
6. Return any payments & left over items to WAR. We'll follow up with you to see how your event went & let you know the impact of your sales!
Interested in hosting a Pop-Up? Contact Party Central for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kind Words from our Hostesses
"The event went great – overall for the 3 campuses we exceeded our expectations! I’m so happy to hear how it directly benefits the women of WAR International. What a wonderful organization dedicated to such an important purpose. This issue of human trafficking has become so important to me. As a mother of 3 young girls, I feel the need to do any little bit that I can to help combat this problem. If there is anything else I can do let me know! Thanks so much for your support in the events and we look forward to doing it again!"
"It was great getting to share the work WAR is doing across 45 countries, as well as raise awareness that this is a problem right here in our own state. Everyone was delighted with the beautiful creations that the women had made, and were excited to share their finds with those they love. I do look forward to hosting again in the future."
"It was a wonderful experience. The ladies at my church even asked me to bring the merchandise back for the Sunday service, and when my coworkers heard about the event, they ask me to bring the remaining merchandise to work. It was an amazing experience. Thank you for all you do, this is one amazing ministry."